Customized Software Protection:
Software piracy occurs when people copy, sell, share, or distribute software illegally. It can vary from a limited case of installation of a single-user license on multiple computers to a more chronic problem of widespread online distribution. Regardless of the rationale or delivery method, it is still software piracy. The security of technoviator's anti-piracy technology can dramatically reduce the risk of huge losses of time, investment, and revenue.
Software piracy continues to be a growing epidemic. According to the Fifth Annual Business Software Alliance (BSA) and IDC Global Software Piracy Study, 41% of the software installed on personal computers worldwide was pirated, representing a loss of nearly $53 billion in 2008.
Technoviator's comprehensive anti-piracy software technology can significantly reduce the risk of revenue lost due to piracy, creating a positive return on investment.
Software Piracy Protection Considerations:
- Cost and strength — When considering piracy protection, cost and overall strength of the security are important elements to analyze.
- Total development time — The time required to implement your anti-piracy solutions is also important. Anti-piracy technology is frequently implemented at the end of the development cycle, when time to market is limited.
- Geographic location — Vendors must also consider the geographic location for software sales. If an application is to be sold into a region with exceptionally high software piracy rates, it may be worthwhile to incorporate maximum anti-piracy protection. Our software protection solutions enable you to easily alter the levels of security at fulfillment time without requiring any development change.
- Available resources - Finally, total resources available must be considered to ensure developers are available to add the desired protection.
- End-user complaints due to application performance or availability issues.
- Difficulty in integrating with web-based and modern distributed platforms and environments
- Inability to meet required service quality objectives.
- Shortage of skilled resources..
- We provide a dynamic software license management solutions are available with varying degrees of security and transparency.
- Flexible technology is designed to easily integrate with your software package, either with the Sentinel API or by wrapping with the Sentinel Shell - or both.
- In addition, Technoviator Rights Management Professional Services are available to assist you with your customized anti-piracy implementation.
Technoviator’s ideal software protections: