Enterprise Application Solutions:
............ERP packages with sturdy attachments such as SCM(Supply Chain Management), BPR(Business Process Re-engineering), CRM(Customer Relationship Management), BI(Business Intelligence) inbuilt our concern with an enterprise network. In the fast changing global markets, organizations strive to achieve the state of zero latency in the flow of information, and have lower response times to be able to make innovative offerings to the market. Enterprise Application Services and Solutions are a pre-requisite to newer business initiatives and strategies.
Technoviator’s proven methodologies and domain expertise reduce the Total Cost of Ownership of the package for your enterprise.
We have developed deep expertise in leading Packaged ERP applications, including SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards support spans across a wide range of vertical industry sectors – from Food and Beverages, Automobiles, Transportation to Electronic and Consumer goods.
HOW ERP IS IMPORTANT TO TECHNOVIATOR
ERP systems are transforming the way organizations do business. They are indispensable tools with a huge impact on both the business and information technology worlds. An ERP system does the following,
- Affects almost all organizations-irrespective of their size and nature.
- Forces the competition to change their strategies and processes
- Influences business partners to become more competitive
- Improves the profits of the consulting organizations
- Is the most important tool for business process reengineering
- Enforces “best practice business process” in organizations
- Fully utilizes the true potential of client server computing to deliver an enterprise product
- Challenges the nature of the information systems function and IT professionals
HOW ERP CREATES VALUE TO TECHNOVIATOR
In particular , ERP facilitates value creation by changing the basic nature of organizations in a number of different ways,
- Integrate the organizations activities
- Force the use of “best practices”
- Enable organizational standardization
- Eliminate information asymmetries
- Provide on-line and real-time information
- Allow simultaneous access to the same data for planning and control
- Facilitate intra-organization communication
- Enable inter-organization collaboration
COMBO OF ERP AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
Technoviator defines ERP which means the techniques and concepts for integrated management of businesses as a whole from the viewpoint of the effective use of management resources to improve the efficiency of enterprise management.
The enabling technologies and their relationships with ERP are,
- Business Process Reengineering(BPR)
- Data Warehousing
- Data Mining
- On-Line Analytical Processing(OLAP)
- Product Life Cycle Management(PLM)
- Supply Chain Management(SCM)
- Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
- Geographical Information Systems(GIS)
- Intranets and Extranets